Hastings has been exclusively retained by one of Melbourne's leading hotels to identify an exceptional leader to join their business. Emerging from lockdown with enthusiasm, they look to the future with excitement as they continue their extensive expansion plans.
As the Venue Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a busy, premium restaurant, with tasks including rostering, training, quality control and of course, customer service.
You will utilise your premium service background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process and working with some of Australia's most respected hospitality professionals. This is not a business as usual role, rather the focus is continued improvement and product evolution.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Venue Manager within a premium establishment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- A genuine passion for hospitality fuelling a hands-on approach
This fantastic role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org