Harbord Hotel is a recently renovated hotel with a rich history in the area, with a focus on delivering premium offerings to their clientele. This community-centric venue is the beating heart of the local area and attracts not only locals but also destination visitors. With multiple food and beverage offerings throughout this iconic venue, it is a firm favourite of families out for a casual bite as well as groups of friends catching up over cocktails in the glorious outdoor area.
As the Marketing Manager for this property, you will be responsible for the full scope of activity relating to the brand, including events, PR, weekly & daily promotions, strategic partnerships, and the local area marketing program. There is a big emphasis on the local community and how the hotel can contribute and enhance this.
This is both a strategic and operational role, requiring you to work closely with the General Manager to set the direction then execute the relevant activity across all revenue channels.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Marketing Manager within a large, premium hospitality business
- Complete understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience in digital content creation including MyGuestlist EDM, website CMS and copywriting for social media
- Basic graphic design skills and experience with InDesign
- Exposure to managing PR activity directly or through an agency
- A creative mind with a desire to deliver new and exciting marketing activity
- Exemplary time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org