Our client is a well-established and highly regarded hospitality operator with a slew of successful Sydney venues to their name. Their innovative approach to staff development, training, processes, and procedures is widely recognised, they truly are an employer of choice and are redefining what it means to be a customer-centric hospitality group.
As the Venue Manager, you will be fully responsible for the management of a clearly defined set of tasks within the venue, with a cores focus on service and guest experience.
While this position offers significant responsibility, as a highly structured group, high-level engagement is required with leadership and internal stakeholders, meaning planning and influencing skills are required. It represents your opportunity to elevate your career to the next level, with the next step being into the role of General Manager.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as an Assistant Venue Manager or Venue Manager in a large format, dynamic venue spanning F&B, retail and gaming
- Exceptional management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- The ability to cultivate a high-performance culture and develop future leaders
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage, gaming and licensing
- High-level stakeholder management and engagement
This role is offering a strong & above market remuneration package pending on experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application now or reach out directly via email@example.com