Our client has a diverse portfolio of assets nationally spanning retail, construction and residential. Focussing on a core concept of community, this progressive and innovative company is breaking tradition to create a better future and promote a message of regeneration.
Based in retail this role will see the successful candidate identify synergy between brands and assets and bring them both together. Success in this role is creating new and unique experiences for customers as well as providing them with new reasons to come to a centre.
Keeping the core principle of community in mind, tailoring your work to local centres will be critical. Relationship management and innovative thinking will also be key elements of the job.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in a similar role in retail
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and develop a high performing team
- A passion for networking and creating and sustaining strong relationships
- A solid understanding of consumer behaviour and market trends
- A high level of organisational skills
- Financial exposure to budgets and forecasts as well as the ability to report on these
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to think outside the box
- Superior attention to detail and excellence in execution
This role is offering a strong remuneration package that is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org.