Our client is a well-known and highly regarded hospitality group with several Venues throughout Australia. They are known for innovation and creating unique experiences for their guests and employees alike.
With ongoing growth projected for the group, they are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to drive front-of-house standards.
Focused on creating a supportive team environment, this company provides a culture that will allow you to build a prosperous career in the hospitality industry. With a creative and unique food and beverage offering, these management roles represent an opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and want to be the best in the industry.
As a key part of the management team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the style of service and offering of this premier venue.
- Work closely with the kitchen leadership team
- Drive high standards of service and presentation amongst your team
- Oversee all day-to-day front of house operations
- Coach, motivate, monitor, and manage the team’s performance
- Implement processes and standards to ensure all front of house operations run effectively and seamlessly
- Induct and train all front of house employees
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience as a leader in a fast-paced premium environment, under pressure, and with professionalism
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong operational knowledge that’s shared to inspire the team
- Experience in budget management and cost control
- Strong knowledge of working in a premium dining environment
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Excellent personal presentation, good communication, and time management skills
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Richie via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.