- Newly established craft beer brand
- Impeccable facility with capacity to scale
- Strong remuneration package
White Bay beer is living, breathing tangible liquid works of expression, passion, and individualism. They challenge themselves daily to brew the best beer they possibly can not because it comes easy, but because it is hard.
In late 2019, the team set out to transform a dilapidated steel works on Rozelle’s waterfront into a brewery. On that day White Bay Beer Company was founded. Over the course of six months the steelworks underwent a major transformation. Electrics and plumbing were updated and upgraded. New floors were poured. A boiler found a new home.
The time has come to identify an experienced Production Brewer to join the team and lead the day-to-day operations, delivering the core range along with a regular schedule of special brews.
Working closely with the Head Brewer and Brewery Hands, the role will focus on effective management and maintenance of the facility, along with close control of costs and scheduling. This is a hands-on and process driven position suited to a highly structured and organised individual.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Production Brewer within an established business
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Financial acumen relevant to cost control and supplier management
- Exemplary time management and organisational skills
- Experience with brewery management systems
- A passion for systems and process
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Max Heinz via email@example.com