Our client is emerging as a leading provider of luxury full-service hotels in Australia. This boutique group has a focus on providing an outstanding guest experience and the pursuit of perfection. In the heart of greater Sydney's busiest precinct, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company.
Reporting to the Director of Hotels and Suites you will be responsible for the execution of profitable and sustainable business practices. Guest satisfaction and ensuring successful implantation of SOPs to achieve hotel brand standards will be a key performance indicator. You will be responsible for revenue generation, employee relations, legal compliance and achievement of performance targets across all departments in this boutique property.
To be successful in this role the right candidate will be able to display the following:
- 5 plus years of experience working in a premium environment in a leadership position
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- Drive exceptional customer satisfaction in a boutique setting
- Drive exceptional employee engagement and retention
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture
This fantastic role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org