Our client delivers exceptional guest experiences in beautifully crafted surrounds. They are known for their focus on providing quality food and beverage and leading innovation with considered class. This property houses a variety of offerings, all of which are trading strongly despite COVID. This is an exciting opportunity for to lead a large scale premium operation.
As the Head of Hospitality of this established property you will be accountable for delivering customised, consistent service whilst maintaining a quality product and guest experience. You will lead and develop a dynamic service team in one of Victoria's most desirable locations.
You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations including:
- Delivering truly memorable, unique experiences for guests
- Staff management, development, and training
- Driving financial performance of the business
- Managing key stakeholders with professionalism
- Have strong communication skills and be able to work within a community
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as F&B Manager of 5-star luxury brand, complex business or premium multi-outlet experience
- A true passion for hospitality and all things F&B
- A positive and solutions focused approach with the desire to build a great team
- High level financial acumen
- Exceptional leadership & team development skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Tara Sullivan via firstname.lastname@example.org