Hastings People has been retained by this leading Family-run hospitality Group to recruit an experienced General manager to oversee all outlets within this venue.
Our client owns and operates a large portfolio of businesses across Australia and is widely recognised for their professional, cutting edge and generous approach to hospitality.
This venue comprises 3 outlets, all with their distinct style and personality. A bustling, all-day Italian accented Deli with wine store and casual Diner and Bar;
A rooftop bar to rival the best in Melbourne; and a modern and relaxed wine bar. Event spaces throughout complete the venue.
Our client is one you will be proud to work with.
As General Manager you will take full responsibility for the day-to-day execution and performance of each outlet. You will work with the leaders in each outlet to deliver unparalleled service with flair and personality, including the Executive Chef, Beverage manager, outlet managers, finance and marketing manager.
You will ensure that all financial and non-financial targets are met as you work to drive revenue and profitability through a hands-on approach and strong leadership.
You will also take the lead on budget development, forecasts and work with the team to manage labour, COG's and other operational expenses.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar group-level hospitality management role
- Strong commercial acumen and financial analysis skills
- A strong, hands-on approach to delivering an excellent guest experience across all outlets
- Considerable experience in venue marketing strategy and execution
- Extensive understanding of HR best practices and a strategic outlook
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you possess.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Peter McMahon via firstname.lastname@example.org