Our client owns and operates a truly diverse portfolio of hospitality and leisure businesses, with properties spread across the country. Widely recognised for their professional approach to business, they strive for continuous process improvement and draw the best from their people. They are experiencing high levels of growth and are searching for true leaders who have a passion for people and hospitality.
As the General Manager of this business unit, you will be responsible for a wide array of product offerings spanning traditional on-premise food and beverage along with the production and distribution of key retail lines to the wider market.
Positions like this are truly unique in that they draw upon a range of skills including operational management, marketing, product development, logistics, retail and much more.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Senior-level experience within a multi-channel hospitality operation
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- A desire to integrate with the community and improve venue offering in line with their needs
- Experience in identifying and developing talent within your teams
- Exemplary market awareness and trend analysis relevant to the hospitality industry
- A genuine passion for hospitality fuelling a hands-on approach
This role is offering a very attractive package comprised of a strong base salary.
To learn more, please submit your resumé, or contact Phil via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.