We have partnered with one of the biggest hotel brands to find their next Food & Beverage Director. The property is in a coastal holiday destination and boasts a number of F&B services and outlets. Comprised of a beautiful restaurant, busy events and conference spaces, as well as in-room dining.
As the Director of Food & Beverage you will be responsible for driving the product, service and quality across the restaurant, bars, events and room service. There is also a new and exciting F&B concept to oversee and implement for the hotel.
This is a true leadership role and you will be responsible for culture within the F&B team. Our client strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, whilst delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming work environment for your employees.
You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations including:
- Delivering truly memorable, unique experiences for guests
- Staff management, development and training
- Driving financial performance of the business
- Reporting with accuracy to key stakeholders
- Managing internal and external relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a F&B Director
- A true passion for hospitality and the delivery of great service
- Experience in volume-based beverage operations
- A positive and solutions focused approach with the desire to build a great team
- High level financial acumen
- Exceptional leadership & team development skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- MICE experience advantageous
- Previous hotel experience with multiple F&B offerings
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Phil at Phil.C@hastingspeople.com.au for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively please apply below - all applicants will be responded to.