The NTIA was originally launched in 2018 to promote Sydney as a vibrant and creative city, and to build a new positive narrative for Sydney’s nightlife in the aftermath of lockout.
Now, after times of lockdown, the NTIA's expanded mission is to rebuild, protect and grow the night time experiences and industries of NSW - encompassing providers and supporters of hospitality, arts and culture, retail, events and performance.
This could be the great rebuild of our generation and the NTIA is poised to play an important role. We want Australia to be known for its world-leading nightlife, as well as its sandy beaches.
The CEO is responsible for management of the association, making strategic recommendations to the board and leading the execution of the strategic plan. The CEO also assumes the responsibilities of both Treasurer and Secretary for the association.
You will be supported and advised by a committed board of directors - composed of influential and passionate people from across the night time industries.
Plus, you will hire and develop your own team, starting with an Events & Communications Manager, then Memberships Manager, or whichever roles you believe will best enable growth and achievement of objectives.
Core responsibilities of the role include;
- Political advocacy and influence
- Memberships & Business Development
- Events & Communications
- Finance & Cash Management
This role is best suited to a person who is:
- Experienced in general management, with a proven track record in improving performance
- Equipped with strong sales capabilities, with ability to identify and deliver market opportunities
- Articulate in both verbal and written communications
- Experienced in diplomacy and high-level relationship management
- Well networked within night time industries
- Highly organised, pragmatic, self-starting and personally effective
- Willing to roll up the sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the business
- Passionate about night life!
This role will offer an attractive renumeration package. For more information contact Luke Butler via email@example.com.