Our client is focused on delivering a high-quality food and beverage offering in a modern and playful manner
Their venue is located in the Eastern Suburbs. This role works alongside a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and want to be the best in the industry.
This is not a typical Chef Manager position, in this role, you will be challenged and empowered to deliver the best, most creative food the market has seen. We are not seeking a traditional Head Chef, we want to speak with a new breed; Chefs who challenge perceptions around the quality that is possible within gastrpubs and restaurants.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- A passion and love for food as well as creativity
- Experience in managing and training a culinary team that is focussed on process and product
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple and varying tasks simultaneously
- A proven ability to thrive within a high-volume, high-turnover establishment
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- Flexible availability, with weekends and holidays preferred
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- Full Australian working rights
This role is offering a very generous remuneration package, with a base salary of up to $75,000.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com