Hastings People has been retained to recruit an experienced leader to oversee all components of this new regional Boutique Hotel.
This new property offers a fantastic opportunity for an industry professional looking to make a lifestyle or 'tree' change.
Located in Kangaroo Valley, regional NSW, this property, just 2 hours from Sydney is a thriving and growing tourist destination. This is an exciting opportunity to get out of the city and settle in one of the states growing tourist hotspots and live amongst an engaging and vibrant local community.
As General Manager you will take full responsibility of all components of operations across this new property. From Rooms Management, Sales and Marketing, Food and Beverage, and beyond. This multi-faceted role requires a hands-on leader to open this property and implement all systems and procedures.
This property will, under your leadership, become not just the perfect weekend getaway, but an ideal Country Wedding destination, or possible conference venue. Opportunities are endless under a strong, autonomous and creative leader.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar hotel role
- Extensive experience in managing OTA's, distribution channels, and Rooms Division.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial analysis skills
- Considerable experience in Sales and Marketing, Food and Beverage
- Exceptional, hands-on people management skills
- Extensive understanding of HR best practices
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholder
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you possess.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Peter McMahon via firstname.lastname@example.org