From the award winning team that brought you The Apollo and Cho Cho San in Sydney comes one of Brisbane's most hotly anticipated recent openings, Greca. Following the owner's simple mantra of "uncomplicated food, great wine and generosity in abundance" this contemporary take on the classic Greek taverna forms part of the stunning redevelopment of the Howard Smith Wharves. With a focus on traditional Greek flavours cooked over wood and fire and in stone-based ovens, the hungry have been flocking since the venue opened in December. With a new venue due to open to October, the group is now looking to add to it's team of managers.
About the role:
As key part of the opening team you'll get the opportunity to work in a brand new venue built to the highest standards and joining a group of highly innovative award winning managers
- Opportunity to work in a successful growing company
- Assist in the recruitment, management and mentoring of staff
- Maintenance of the highest restaurant standards
- Assist in the efficient FOH operations
As a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high end venue
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Commands respect and hard work in the kitchen
- Team player and supportive of a culture of team work.