Hastings has partnered with a fantastic award-winning hotel, with a successful, high-volume retail, food, beverage and accommodation business. This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing brand and contribute to the growth of the company.
We are seeking an Assistant Hotel Manager who is looking to develop their personal brand, someone who wants to break away from the norm and really drive what the hotel's culture is all about. The brand is already known for pushing the boundaries and we are looking for an individual to lead all day-to-day operations, front office, guest relations and reservations.
Positions like this are truly unique and they call for a friendly and outgoing individual with strong interpersonal skills to make the role their own.
Within this role you will:
- Oversee reservations management whilst ensuring maximisation of business opportunities, rates analysis, promotions and advertising
- Impeccable attention to detail and a desire to deliver a blow-away guest experience
- Oversee all guest check-ins and check-outs
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a 5-star hotel
- Immaculate personal presentation and the ability to network within new and existing social circles
- Engaging personality with excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask and perform under pressure
This role is offering a strong remuneration package based on candidate experience plus accommodation.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Mark Dixon via email@example.com