Our client operates a portfolio of venues across Australia, delivering exceptional experiences through their commitment to quality product and service.
A rare opportunity has been created for a strong, commercially savvy Assistant General Manager to help drive this venue forward, focusing on developing in the venue team and the evolution of the overall product and offer.
As the Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for helping the General Manager in the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the venue. Strong leadership is required to drive your team forward as the business seeks to make big strides after the impact of COVID.
This is a role for a proven leader in hospitality management with a passion for guest experience and food & beverage. Working closely alongside the various diverse operations within this prestigious venue, the ideal candidate will have a desire to grow their understanding and knowledge of what creates success in a multi-faceted venue.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a senior manager in a large format, premium food and beverage driven venue
- Exceptional management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- The ability to cultivate a high-performance culture and develop future leaders
- Proven track record working within market-leading service environments
- Experience leading a diverse marketing and promotions program attracting local and destination visitors
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage and licensing
This role is offering a remuneration package comprised of a base salary of circa $85,000 plus super plus bonus incentives.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Bernard Dempsey at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.