Our client operates a highly respected portfolio of venues across Sydney. Through their continuous focus on people, they have developed an ideal culture for career growth in their staff. As a forward-thinking organisation, they are set to continue their expansion throughout 2022 and beyond.
Our client is a strong quality focussed and leadership-driven organisation, who are on the lookout for a passionate and motivated leader to continue to grow the venue and the team as the Assistant General Manager
As the Assistant General Manager of this vibrant venue, you will be the point of contact for the teams across all aspects of the business. It will be your responsibility to maintain the day-to-day operations of the venue and work with the General Manager to strategically implement ongoing initiatives in the business.
As the face of the venue, you will have a passion for engagement with the local community and have a strong desire to exceed guest expectations and create a high standard of service across all areas of the establishment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 years plus experience in a similar management role in a large format, premium food, and beverage driven venue
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
- Proven track record of leading teams in F & B environments
- Strong management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- A strong and confident understanding of compliance
- A hands-on, people-oriented approach to management
- Creative and lateral thinking to bring exciting ideas to the table
This role is offering a strong remuneration package based on candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Adam van den Bok via firstname.lastname@example.org