Our client operates a highly respected portfolio of venues across Sydney. Their development and acquisition strategy has resulted in above-market performance pre and during pandemic.
A rare opportunity has been created for a strong, process-driven Venue Manager to apply a methodical approach to the continued evolution of the product.
As the Venue Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the venue. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining existing processes with the involvement of senior leadership.
While this position offers significant responsibility, as a highly structured group, high-level engagement is required with leadership and internal stakeholders, meaning planning and influencing skills are required.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Venue Manager in a large format, dynamic venue spanning F&B, retail and gaming
- Exceptional management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- The ability to cultivate a high-performance culture and develop future leaders
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage, gaming, and licensing
- High-level stakeholder management and engagement
This role is offering a total remuneration package of circa $90,000 plus super plus bonus incentives.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.