Our client operates a portfolio of Sydney's most prestigious venues, renowned for their commitment to high-quality offerings and exceptional service. We are thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Venue Manager to oversee the grand opening of a waterfront establishment in the iconic Wollongong area.
As a Venue Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the venue. You will be fully responsible for the management of a clearly defined set of tasks within the venue including event management, staff recruitment and training, stock control, licensing and compliance, security, and of course, customer service.
Reporting to the Area Manager, your aim is to take this stunning dining destination to new heights. Given the seniority of the role, a background as an experienced General Manager, Restaurant Manager or Venue Manager in premium and multi-faceted venues is vital.
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a General Manager or Venue Manager in a busy and high-profile dining establishment.
- Strong leadership and management capabilities, with the ability to lead and develop a team effectively.
- Proven experience in building and sustaining long-term relationships within the local community.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a focus on enhancing the guest experience.
- Proficiency in cost management and financial acumen.
- Effective time management skills to ensure a hands-on approach to venue management.
This role offers a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Facundo Elorrieta via email@example.com