Our client is well-known and highly regarded in the Melbourne / Victorian Hospitality scene, who is dedicated to exceptional food, service, and hospitality. A shared passion for excellence is what drives the success of this company. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests.
About the Role
As Venue Manager you will take full responsibility for operations across this high-volume venue in the heart of Sorrento. You will take a hands-on approach to the development and implementation of new training procedures, and building up your team in preparation for high season trade and increasing function and event bookings.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following;
- Extensive experience within a premium hospitality operation
- The ability to manage a large number of staff and patrons
- Passionate about premium food and beverage offerings
- Good financial acumen relevant to labour and general cost control
- Experience in creating a positive and collaborative culture
- High service standards and a strong rapport with customers
- Good training skills and the willingness to guide and mentor your staff
To learn more submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.