Our client is a restaurant focused on local produce that is served in a share-style manner with a modern Australian bistro influence. They operate a very fun and busy environment with the exact moorish fare you would crave while sampling the in-house specialty cocktails.
Weekends see the smoker utilised for delicious American-style briskets and ribs.
The team strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, providing a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers. Situated in the Noosa Hinterland, this venue is a short drive from Noosa.
They are now looking for a Sous chef to join the team and work with the Head chef to continue to take the offer from strength to strength. In this role you will work closely with the Head Chef and be involved in the training and development of the team as well as creative input towards menu development.
The ability to work quickly and efficiently in a high-paced environment will be essential.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Senior Chef in a high-volume establishment
- Experience in managing multiple functions and outlets at one time
- Strong culinary and creative skills with a passion for delivering exceptional dining experiences
- Ability to lead and inspire a diverse team, fostering a positive work environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
This role offers a strong remuneration package, which is dependent on the applicant's experience.
To learn more, please submit your resumé, or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org