Our client is acclaimed in the hospitality sector, playing a pivotal role in the development of some of Brisbane’s most iconic destinations. They boast a portfolio of diverse businesses and are committed to creating unique and high-quality venues for their discerning clientele.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to support the Head Chef in setting the food culture for the venue. The team of this prestigious Group strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Sous Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will be accountable for driving the team in delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for assisting in the hiring, training & development of the team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Sous Chef within a premium high-volume establishment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build great teams
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Exemplary leadership skills and the ability to work autonomously
- The aptitude to support a team that is focused on process and product
- Insight to review operational performance and the know-how to make improvements where necessary
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary of $85,000 plus super. Relocation assistance may be offered for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org