Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across some Victoria.
Their focus is on creating quality food and beverage destinations for their guests, with customer centricity at the core of day-to-day business.
As the Senior Venue Manager, you will be fully responsible for a clearly defined set of tasks within the venue including; stock control, licensing compliance, capital works, the venue training program and of course, general customer service.
The role will enable you to cover all aspects of the business in conjunction with venue department heads and the Licensee. It represents your opportunity to elevate your career to the next level, with the next step being into the role of General Manager.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a high volume, fast-paced venue
- Exposure to premium food and beverage operations
- Strong management skills and the ability to lead a team
- Significant experience in gaming and TAB
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Full understanding of compliance regulations across food, beverage and gaming
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of $80,000 base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com