Our client is one of the best in the market and is very well known in the hospitality sector, playing a pivotal role in the development of one of Australia’s most iconic destinations, with multiple award-winning venues.
Their venue is designed to deal with and deliver high volumes of trade due to its prime location.
This business offers great career development, with education in all areas of food production and exposure to new and exciting produce from local farmers, butchers, fishmongers and providores. Their approach to staff development, training, processes and procedures is widely recognised, they truly are an employer of choice and are redefining what it means to be a premium dining venue.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something new, to grow & nurture talented, skilled chefs who under your guidance and dedication can bring the venue into the eye of the hospitality scene.
Spanning across multiple, top-class award-winning venues. Working hand in hand with the best local produce Australia has to offer, whilst working side by side with industry leaders and a dedicated team, whose focus on integrity, inclusivity and growth will allow this venue to start from the ground running.
If this sounds like the environment for you, to evolve, develop your skills, hone your leadership and become part of something new to the scene, then look no further.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Senior Chef in a large format & high-volume premium venue
- Impressive 'foodie' knowledge- technical cooking - yet served in an uncomplicated way
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- The authority to command respect
- High food standards in both taste and presentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost-control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role offers a strong remuneration package that is dependent on the applicant's experience.
If this sounds like the environment for you, to evolve, develop your skills, hone your leadership, and become part of a family striving for excellence then please submit your application or contact bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org