Our client is one that you will be proud to work for. A family-run Hospitality company with various award-winning venues throughout Victoria. They are renowned for delivering a premium service and have forged a reputation for having a number of premium destination venues.
As Senior Sales Manager focused on this prestigious Inner City Hotel, you will take a leading role in defining, overseeing and managing the overall viability and success of the establishment.
- Manage the overall sales and positioning of the hotel, including Room Rate, Occupancy, Overall Revenue & Brand.
- Develop, implement, and deliver a sales activity plan, customer loyalty program and manage client relationships.
- Manage content and positive online presence for Hotel websites and social media channels.
- Coordinate regular regional and interstate sales trips to drive sales, strengthen current relationships, developing new client relationships, and promote the brand.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Wholesale, OTA and Inbound agents and manage accounts to meet hotels KPI’s.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in all facets of sales with a proven record of business development
- Previous outbound and inbound Hotel sales management experience
- Strong business and financial acumen
- The ability to work autonomously
- A tenacious attitude to drive outbound sales
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a base salary of up to $90,000 – depending on the candidate's level of experience, plus superannuation.
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org