Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio of retail spaces and is currently undergoing a significant period of growth, spanning existing and greenfield projects.
Their company culture is built on open communication, obsession with quality and a desire to improve the environments in which they operate.
This role will focus on processes and systems including but not limited to, contract management, preventative maintenance and value engineering and asset presentation.
The primary objective is to implement universal best-practice in the centre with a focus on sustainability, expenditure and prioritising expenditure. Previous re-development experience is preferable but not required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in complex systems management in a retail environment
- High level of commercial acumen, financial aptitude and analytical skills
- Ability to train and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in sustainability best practice in a commercial asset setting
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to the right candidate's experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com