Our client is an Australian brand, known for providing premium boutique accommodation and experiences. This lodge in Queensland is hard to surpass when it comes to destination and luxury.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, catering exclusively to their discerning guests. With a focus on continued improvement and product evolution, you will utilise your premium service background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process and developing your team for growth and advancement.
The role requires the Restaurant Manager to live in the subsidised accommodation, with a choice of a few options. You will need your own vehicle to get around as there is no public transport.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 years experience as a hands on RM in a premium establishment
- A highly structured and organised approach
- The capability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial acumen with a focus on cost management
- Experience in the development of a positive workplace culture
- Above all, a genuine passion for hospitality
This role is offering a highly attractive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary and heavily subsidised accommodation.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Cooke via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.