Established group that offers the most amazing venues, exceptional service, and unforgettable sensory and service experiences, their restaurants are some of Australia's very best. Focused on creating a supportive team environment and service excellence, this group provides a culture that will allow you to build a prosperous career in the hospitality industry.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this busy restaurant. With a focus on continued improvement and service evolution, you will utilise your premium service background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process and developing your team for growth and advancement.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standard
- Oversee all day-to-day operations including shift management, cash and stock handling, sales targets and overall venue presentation
- Be responsible for recruitment and training, rostering and labour cost
- Implement processes and standards to ensure all front of house operations run effectively and seamlessly
- Build a strong and enduring rapport with all guests
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years experience as a hands on RM in a premium establishment
- A highly structured and organised approach
- The capability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial acumen with a focus on cost management
- Experience in the development of a positive workplace culture
- Above all, a genuine passion for hospitality
This role is offering a highly attractive remuneration package comprised of a generous base plus super wholly dependent on skill and experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via firstname.lastname@example.org