Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, a tight-knit team with multiple award-winning venues.
They are renowned for delivering amazing dining experiences, and have forged a reputation for having a number of premium destination venues.
Working closely with the Group Payroll Manager and Chief Financial Officer, this role will focus on strict adherence to multiple industry awards compliance, maintaining time and attendance software for each business, including maintenance of employee profiles, assisting with the preparation and reconciliation of monthly payroll tax and year-end processes, PAYG obligations and quarterly superannuation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar payroll focused role in a multi venue hospitality business (minimum 150 employees)
- In depth knowledge of the Restaurant Industry Award
- Experience using digital time and attendance and payroll processing systems, familiarity with Sage Micropay and Tanda an advantage
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Self–motivation and efficiency;
- A desire to work as part of a positive and dynamic team
- Full time work rights in Australia