Recognised as an iconic staple in the landscape of hospitality in Sydney, our client is a long-established leader in the industry.
No two days are the same at this stunning award-winning multi-outlet venue, there is an excellent and diverse offering throughout all levels with each one offering a unique and lively experience at all times.
Our client is a strong quality focussed and leadership-driven organisation, offering the tools for progression to drive the right candidate to achieve their career goals.
This role is an opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of all-encompassing venue operations. This role will see you being responsible for all facets of the business including cost management, people experience and product offerings. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue as well as managing the bottom line.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high performing teams while delivering results. They will have an established strong financial acumen and the ability to make strategic business decisions. A passion for food and beverage is a must, as well as the self-motivation and drive to create memorable experiences for customers and staff alike.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 plus years of experience working in a premium, fast-paced environment in a leadership position
- A strong business and financial acumen
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- Experience in large venues and excellent compliance knowledge
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture
- Advanced P&L, reporting, forecasting and costing experience
This role is offering an above industry standard, strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Adam van den Bok at email@example.com