The group are in the final renovation stages of this beautiful waterfront venue. This dynamic and multi-faceted establishment will become a true hospitality hub for Brisbane.
Featuring impeccable design and finishes, stage one of the project has seen the launch of a beautiful harbourfront bar, entertainment and casual dining area. Stage two will activate a large events space and premium dining room.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high-performing teams while delivering results. You must be food and beverage driven and passionate about creating memorable guest experiences.
This role will see you responsible for all facets of the business including cost management, people experience and product. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue and managing the bottom line.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 plus years of experience working in a premium, high-paced environment in a leadership position.
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously.
- High-level financial acumen is relevant to P&L management and cost control.
- Experience in large venues and excellent compliance knowledge.
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Mark Dixon via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.