Sitting on 30 acres of stunning manicured gardens sits this regional gem. Catering for business, leisure, weddings, events and more, this local icon serves as a launchpad for those wishing to explore the wine regions of Mudgee, or to host events of any size.
The property comprises 100 well-appointed rooms, tents, restaurant, spacious event centre, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa, tennis court, fitness centre and sits at the doorstep of the historic local township.
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading the team across the operation to ensure a high-quality service, presentation and offering is maintained. The role requires keen attention to detail, self-motivation as well as the courage to make decisions that will impact the business, and an ongoing drive to identify opportunities to improve and raise standards and introduce new initiatives.
The role requires an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record in a similar role. The resort brings with it great opportunity for growth, as it seeks to further cement its place in the local community. Cornering new markets, delivering MICE to the highest standards, forging relationships and driving the team for success are critical points for the role. The resort truly offers something for everyone and the sky is the limit when it comes to future success!
Plus, it provides an exceptional chance to move to this beautiful part of NSW.
The successful candidate for the role will possess;
- Experience as a Hotel Operations Manager
- A creative and adaptable approach to team leadership
- Passion for quality food and beverage offerings
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- A passion to engage with local communities
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain successful sales strategies
- Deep understanding of brand strategies and cultures
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome-focused culture
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience in delivering events, meetings, conferences and weddings
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to the right candidate's experience
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Cooke via firstname.lastname@example.org