Our client specialises in creating superior and innovative hospitality concepts for discerning clientele. With restaurants spread across the country, this growing business is an employer of choice and offers an amazing professional opportunities.
As Marketing Executive you will work alongside the Group Marketing Manager, providing support across all facets of marketing for a collection of brands across the group.
The role will see you creating and executing strategies across multiple platforms, building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as assisting in creating content for digital and print mediums.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising preferred)
- 2-4 years with Marketing experience in retail or hospitality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Able to perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proactive and team player and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills and a natural multi-tasker, with attention to detail
- Sound knowledge across social media platforms - Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Understanding of creative development and content (text, image and video)
- Understanding of omni-channel digital marketing tactics
- Strong analytical and planning skills
This role is offering a strong remuneration package with staff benefits across the group.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bianca via email@example.com