Our client specialises in creating superior and innovative hospitality concepts for discerning clientele. With restaurants spread across the country, this growing business is an employer of choice and offers an amazing professional opportunities.
As Marketing Specialist you will work alongside the Group Marketing Manager, providing support across all facets of marketing for a collection of brands across the group.
The role will see you creating and executing strategies across multiple platforms, building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as assisting in creating content for digital and print mediums.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 8 years experience in marketing. Ideally having worked across retail/food and another industry sector with a demonstrated track record of success.
- A Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications or similar.
- Well developed communications skills and demonstrated teamwork. Must be able to ‘bring others with you’ in terms of strategy and tactics.
- Strong analytical skills combined with demonstrated capability to extract actionable insights.
- Well developed creative skills with experience across multiple mediums – ABL/ BTL, content creation, video and photography, copy.
- Knowledge of multi-unit retail and ideally multi-unit retail food brands.
- Personal commitment to development of Leadership skills. Influencing persuading and working with others. Visionary thinking and leading teams/organisations.
This role is offering a strong remuneration package with staff benefits across the group.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bianca via firstname.lastname@example.org