Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of established and reputable pubs located across Sydney. Each venue continues to exceed trade expectations, and the group are now looking to grow and acquire additional hotels.
Their focus is on creating superior entertainment venues for their guests, with customer-centric company values.
As the licensee of this newly opened venue, you will be fully responsible for the overall management of the venue, reporting directly into to the Group Operations Manager. You will oversee multiple bars, venue compliance, gaming operations and entertainment. You will also have complete responsibility for developing and driving the performance of your team, in order to create a positive culture.
The role will enable you to cover all aspects of the business, with a significant level of autonomy and ownership. It represents a genuine opportunity to elevate your career to the next level.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- An energetic, hands-on leadership style
- Ability to take ownership of venue performance
- Excellent personal presentation, customer service and communication skills
- Solid experience in operations across the cellar, bar, TAB, food, gaming and internal systems
- A minimum of 3 years venue management experience
- Strong financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org