Our client is focused on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings in a modern and playful manner.
Their venue is in the Eastern Suburbs. This role works alongside a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and want to be the best in the industry.
About the Role
As construction draws to a close and the restaurant prepares to open, we are seeking Chefs who want to be part of something amazing. As a key part of the opening team, you will get the opportunity to work in a brand new kitchen built to the highest standards and joining a group of highly innovative award-winning chefs. Not only will be working alongside renowned chefs but you will be influential in building the brand and culture of the kitchen.
As a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high-end venue
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Commands respect and hard work in the kitchen
- Team player and supportive of a culture of teamwork
- High food standards in taste and presentation
- Self-Motivated to be the best in the industry
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package, with excellent base salary for the right candidate. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com