From the award winning team that brought you The Apollo and Cho Cho San comes one of Brisbane's most hotly anticipated new openings, Greca. Following the owner's simple mantra of "uncomplicated food, great wine and generosity in abundance" this contemporary take on the classic Greek taverna forms part of the stunning redevelopment of the Howard Smith Wharves. With a focus on traditional Greek flavours cooked over wood and fire and in stone-based ovens, the hungry have been flocking to Greca since it opened it's doors in early December.
About the role:
As key part of the kitchen team you'll get the opportunity to work in a brand new kitchen built to the highest standards and joining a group of highly innovative award winning chefs
- Opportunity to work in a successful growing company
- Assist in achieving consistent GP and wage results
- Maintenance of the highest kitchen standards
- Assist in the efficient kitchen operations
As a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of three years or a certificate three in commercial cookery or equivalent.
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high end venue
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Commands respect and hard work in the kitchen
- Team player and supportive of a culture of team work
- High food standards in taste and presentation