Our client is a leader in their local market, providing memorable food and beverage experiences that are second to none. With an amazing venue and a world class wine list, they are champions of local area produce and a true destination for high end diners.
As Head Sommelier you will be fully responsible for the management of the venue's award winning list as well as full control of the stock, the wine training program, with a strong focus on team development and of course provide exceptional customer service.
Located 90 minutes from the Melbourne CBD in a thriving, growing, and significant tourist destination, this is an exciting opportunity to get out of Melbourne and settle in one of the states growing economic hotspots.
It's the perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for wine looking to escape the city without losing the accessibility and take on an exciting role in the premium establishment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a sommelier in a premium food and beverage environment
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations and delivering superior customer service
- Great personal presentation, good communication and time management skills
- Exceptional wine knowledge including local and imported labels and WSET accreditation
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of a very generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nicholas Noonan via firstname.lastname@example.org