Our client is acclaimed in the hospitality sector, playing a pivotal role in the development of some of Sydney’s most iconic destinations. They boast a portfolio of diverse businesses and are committed to creating unique and high-quality venues for their discerning clientele.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the venue. The team of this prestigious group strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Chef of this esteemed establishment which is set in a scenic location, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
The culinary offering will focus on local produce and sustainability. As the leader of the culinary program, you will work closely with the General Manager and group executive chef to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef within a premium high-volume establishment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build great teams
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- The aptitude to build a team that is focused on process and product
- Insight to review operational performance and the know-how to make improvements where necessary
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, along with relocation support where required.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com