Our client is a respected and established hotel in Sydney's South, which is part of one of the world's largest hotel chains. Focusing on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings, they are dedicated to creating unique and memorable dining experiences for their discerning clientele.
As the Head Chef, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the culinary landscape while overseeing 3 distinct food outlets including an award-winning restaurant. Your leadership will be instrumental in fostering a positive, inclusive, and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers.
- Setting the food culture across multiple outlets
- Delivering consistent, high-quality culinary offerings using local and fresh ingredients
- Managing variable cost controls while ensuring exceptional food quality
- Hiring, training, and developing a dedicated team for success
- Collaborating closely with the Food and Beverage Director to enhance the venue's culinary performance
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef in an organised and systematic environment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and foster career progression
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong problem-solving abilities to turn challenges into opportunities
- Effective communication skills and ability to work efficiently as a team member
- Insight to review operational performance and make improvements
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role offers a competitive remuneration package and is depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com