Our client is one that you will be proud to work for. Their soon-to-open multifaceted venue is set on over 6 acres and has already been recognised as a destination venue. This unique venue will offer a fine dining restaurant using locally sourced produce and a modern Australian Gastropub.
By providing simple, enjoyable food and beverage experiences in high-volume environments, they strive for exceptional customer service that appeals directly to their venue's broad demographic.
This is a true leadership role and will require you to take responsibility for all kitchen operations – this isn’t a role for someone who just wants to play with food! You will be required to develop and maintain a positive and inclusive working environment by carefully recruiting, training and leading your team.
A strong understanding of numbers is important as managing labour and cost of goods will be an integral part of this role as well as managing food standards which are closely monitored through detailed mystery shopper programs. specific targets will be set for labour and cost of goods.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef within a high-volume Michelin Star or Hatted environment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team that is focused on process and product
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role offers a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super and bonuses depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey at email@example.com