Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of world-class accommodation businesses spanning across Australia, an ASX listed company with over 9000 employees.
Hastings people have been engaged in identifying their next ambitious Head Chef to assist in looking after their prestigious 5-star luxury property on the Sunshine Coast.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to support the Executive Chef in setting the food culture for the venue. The team at this prestigious property strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive, and welcoming culture for colleagues and guests alike.
As the Head Chef of this property, you will not only maintain the smooth operations of the culinary department of the business while also building a solid kitchen culture through leadership and ongoing training of the culinary team.
Writing menus, ensuring food safety, managing invoices, and all general kitchen-related tasks fall within the scope of this role. As the leader of the culinary program, you will work closely with the Executive Chef to continue the already stellar performance of the Hotel.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience as a senior chef in a Michelin Star or Hatted venue
- Developed positive customer relations through proactive interactions with guests, team members, contractors, and suppliers
- Been an entrepreneur in day-to-day operations to ensure maximum profit by creating and implementing new business models i.e. out of box creative ideas while driving revenue and ensuring cost measures are always implemented
- Managed department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, food cost and waste management
- Created and implemented new menus and individual menu items
- Managed the provision of food outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current best practice legislation
This role offers a strong remuneration package of up to $120,000, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity, submit your application or contact Bianca Harrison via firstname.lastname@example.org