Our client is one of the best in the market, with multiple restaurants considered amongst the best in the country. Their approach to staff development, training, processes and procedures is widely recognised and they are a true employer of choice.
Their continued expansion has created an opportunity in their newest development in a multi-outlet site.
With the recent build of this stunning restaurant, they will transform the area into a world-class dining destination. With a variety of food offerings from all-day dining to a high-end Italian restaurant, this venue will quickly become one of Victoria's most popular dining destinations.
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for leading the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners, for years to come, and you will be pivotal in this process.
In this role, you will work closely with an experienced management team to take this already successful venue to the next level. You will have the opportunity to play a key part in the design and execution of new and innovative dining concepts, as well as building and mentoring a tight-knit and passionate team of chefs.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven success as a senior chef within a Hatted and/or Michelin starred restaurants
- Experience in Italian restaurants
- Ability to work closely and communicate with key stakeholders
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within modern Italian cuisine
- Experience with the management and mentoring of a large-scale team
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org