Our client operates some of the country’s most iconic and diverse venues. They pride themselves on providing training, opportunity, and career development for their people – many of whom have been there for many years and have progressed through middle management on to operations and senior area management roles – you could be next!
By providing simple, enjoyable food and beverage experiences in high volume environments, they strive for exceptional customer service that appeals directly to their venue's broad demographic.
Their property is located in Perth’s CBD and you will be working as part of a kitchen team that love what they do.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the venue. The team of this prestigious Group strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
The culinary offering will have a focus on local produce and sustainability. As the leader of the culinary program, you will work closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation
- The ability to build a team that is focused on process and product
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A desire to be a true leader within the industry
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- A passion & love for food and creativity
- Full Australian working rights
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary based on experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard via firstname.lastname@example.org