Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across Australia.
Their venues are focussed on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner by creating unique and high-quality venues for their discerning clientele.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for this iconic venue. The team of this prestigious group strives to be the best in all aspects of its operation, delivering a positive, inclusive, and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef within a high-volume establishment preferably serving premium gastropub-style food
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- The aptitude to build a large creative team that is focused on process and product
- Insight to review operational performance and make improvements
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Peter McMahon via email@example.com