Our client is focused on delivering one of the best in the hospitality experiences as they expand in the Brisbane dining scene. They are already highly regarded and are a well-known operator with multiple award-winning venues. With a highly discerning clientele base, they have developed a long-held reputation for their first-class award-winning food offering. Always striving to remain ahead with local food trends, our client is now on the hunt for a dynamic and creative Head Chef to lead what will be a dedicated brigade for their newest opening.
We are not seeking a traditional Asian cuisine chef, we want to speak with the new breed; an individual who challenges the perceptions of the quality and creativity that is achievable in modern cuisine.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the restaurant. The team of this soon-to-open prestigious venue strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will report to this multi-outlet property's Executive Chef and will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within modern Cantonese cuisine
- The ability to build a team and culture that is focused on creativity, quality and product
- Experience in awarded restaurants and dining groups locally or internationally
- Genuine enthusiasm and creative thinking for working in a new business
- Experience within a high-volume, premium restaurant environment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role offers a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary pending experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org.