Our client is a highly successful international hospitality leader with some of the most elite and awarded hotel brands on offer. This luxury boutique hotel is located in the heart of Brisbane.
The Head chef will have creative autonomy, nurturing and mentoring a brigade of talented chefs with the willingness to learn new techniques and skills. You will have the support of the group's Culinary Director to take this stunning venue to even greater heights. Ideally, you will have a Michelin or Hatted background but this is not imperative. This role will require an individual who has an understanding of people management, KPIs, food and wage costings and current food trends. There is an opportunity for developing a connection with local suppliers and producers and sharing their philosophy through your food is idealistic.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef in refined establishments
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
- The aptitude to build a creative team that is focused on process and product
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire and lead those working around you
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role offers a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary, accommodation plus super, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org