Hastings People has teamed up with an expanding hospitality company that has over 30 Boutique Hotels across Australia. Our client has been at the forefront of development and growth in the accommodation sector, with hotels in some of Australia's most scenic & desirable locations, city-centre locations, and even more on the way.
As the Head Chef of this iconic Resort, you will lead the team in delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost controls. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability to succeed. The culinary offering will have a focus on local and fresh quality ingredients.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef within a premium hotel
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team that is focused on process and product
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Efficient and understanding of designing seasonal menus based on the available produce
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role is offering a generous remuneration package relevant to the right candidate's experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org