Our client has a group of recognised and acclaimed hospitality venues and a very loyal client base. Already achieving solid trade within function and events, the company is seeking an experienced Group Event & Sales Manager in order to realise its full potential. You will have the ability to affect the long term results for the business, capitalising on new markets and driving additional revenue through strong sales and account management.
As the Group Event & Sales Manager you will be responsible for introducing the business and its services to target clients while ensuring existing customers are well looked after. Your remit will be to drive business through your already strong network and involve creating and driving group sales strategies, and actively pursue new opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience overseeing a large functions and events team
- A passion for the industry, to love what you do and have fun doing it
- Track record of driving business through venues as event spaces
- Exceptional sales tactics and acute attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and team management capabilities.
- Good knowledge of events systems
- Demonstrated success in meeting and surpassing targets and budgets
- Proficient planning, organization, and communication skills
- Identifying new business development opportunities to maximize venue space occupancy
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package circa $110,000 plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only candidates who have Full Working Rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.