Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across Sydney, delivering high-quality F&B, gaming and community orientated venues.
They have been on a recent expansion programme as well as investing in the current portfolio to maintain market positioning as cornerstones of local areas.
As the Group Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of venues from a strategic and operational perspective. Reporting to the Group General Manager, you will drive your teams to ensure they are exceeding the high standards of service while maintaining procedures.
Each day will present new challenges relating to business performance, people, compliance and more. The role will require a mix of time spent in the venues, leading the team from the front and staying close to customers as well as strategic direction for the group as a whole and supporting the marketing programme.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as an Area Manager overseeing multiple properties
- Adaptive communication style enabling you to lead a diverse range of teams
- A passion for marketing and a continual desire to drive businesses forward
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive commercial strategy
- A hands-on approach combined with strategic vision
- Full understanding of compliance regulations across food, beverage and gaming
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you possess.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com